We all know that stretch marks on breasts, hips, arms and thighs are so unaesthetic. Scars, stretch marks are classified as hypertrophic or keloid and will take up to six months before a significant improvement occurs.[expand title=”trigger text”]
1. Cocoa butter + body scrub. Apply cocoa butter and a body scrub to the affected area. Rinse with warm water after 20 minutes. Studies shows that cocoa butter helps attenuate stretch marks way more better than other creams on market.
2. Consider modern laser treatments – those are the most effective way to get rid of stretch marks forever, but are quite expensive.
3. Try Mederma – is specially designed for the treatment of scars and stretch marks also.
4. Chemical peeling – try this treatment only after you have consulted your dermatologist.
5. Retin-A topical creams – it’s the latest cream that stimulate cell renewal. Consult your dermatologist before.
Before trying this methods, use the first one. It totally worked for me.[/expand]